"We are bringing all of our knowledge and experience to help in the rebuilding of this region we call our home."
Working to rebuild and revitalize Sonoma County
The recent firestorm took a devastating toll, but we’re working to rebuild Santa Rosa and surrounding communities to be better than ever. While there’s a long road ahead, Christopherson Builders is taking steps in three areas:
Collect and disseminate information
- Leveraging past relationships, we are contacting the architects and engineering firms who created the original drawings and plan to make this information freely available to property owners who want to rebuild.
- We are responding to the hundreds of emails and calls we’ve received from residents to be a resource for information and guidance for the community.
Join with local groups to
develop recovery solutions
- We are helping compile information from community leaders and developers, and will supplement this with first-hand information from similar disasters in other areas.
- We are serving on various tasks force committees to rebuild Sonoma County. The goal is to create community-based solutions that will work, and then get local, state and federal agencies to adopt them.
Help people to rebuild
- We have put together an “A Team” of experienced, knowledgeable talent—including architects, engineers, lenders and the building trades—that will directly help as many people as possible to rebuild their homes.
- Christopherson Builders is working with a number of affected neighborhoods to rebuild. California contractor license No. 1036954.