Together we can build your dreams
At Christopherson Builders everything we need to build you a home is in one place. Here. Because our processes have been honed over decades, it takes us roughly nine months to build a home from foundation pour to handing over the keys. From the day you walk in our door, to the day you get the keys to your new home, we take care of you and the entire construction process.
Our Process - California Collection
Evaluate Your Lot
Upslope, downhill or level, each lot has its own unique shape, size, and topography that will influence the options available for building. We will start by visiting your lot for the purpose of getting the “lay of the land”. Our team is highly experienced, and this first look can often provide a lot of insight.
Gather Your Reports
Many reports will be needed to build your home. We will help you not only to get what you need but to understand what it all means. The content of your septic report, soils report, topographic report, and more will directly impact not only what you can build, but how it needs to be built.
Work with Your Lender
We will work with you, your insurance adjuster, and your lender on pre-qualifying your new home construction. We have the expertise to help you navigate the entire rebuild process.
Take Care of Your Permits
One of the many experts on our team is our full-time Permit Coordinator, who will take care of all the permitting and submittals needed to get your future home plan approved and ready to build.
Help You Choose the Right Plan
We are designing several brand new plans specifically for El Dorado County, and have surveyed the wants of needs of owners in the area, in order to create homes in keeping with the community.
Guide Your Total Design
Everything you need to design your home is here. We have many options for personalization to choose from, from exterior colors to countertops, in easy-to-choose-from, professionally curated packages.
Build with Trust
After you move in, Christopherson Builders will still be with you. We provide our clients with a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty for workmanship, systems, and structural components, providing confidence and peace of mind.
With deep experience in design, architecture, construction, and real estate, we offer an all-inclusive, turn-key service. Here’s how:
- If you need to find a lot, we can help you find the perfect homesite, whether you are
looking for something close to town or for country living.
- Choose from a variety of home sizes and styles in our Plan Library, which has been designed in partnership with some of the leading architectural firms in California. Or work with us on your custom home design.
- Choose your interior and exterior finishes from a select collection of high-quality options.
- During the build, receive weekly communications from your personal liaison about the status of your home.
- Move in and enjoy your new home!
Why have Christopherson build your home?
- Our plans are value engineered, meaning that they will be less expensive to build than your typical custom home.
- Our in-house design studio allows for one-stop shopping for all of your finishes, rather than you having to take on the time-consuming process of researching and purchasing every item in the home separately.
- Guaranteed base home pricing means no surprises as you move through the construction process.
- Our design team and construction staff work seamlessly to allow for a shorter build time.
- Deep experience means we know what we are doing, from concept to permitting to build-out.