Together we can build your dreams
At Christopherson Builders, everything we need to build you a home is in one place. Here. Because our processes have been honed over decades, it takes us roughly nine months to build a home from foundation pour to handing over the keys. From the day you walk in our door, to the day you get the keys to your new home, we take care of you and the entire construction process.
Our Process - Christopherson Collection
Do you have a lot?
YES? Great. Skip a step. No? Let’s find you one.
Lot search starts here
Let’s talk about what your goals are, and if you need a Realtor we can help find you a lot to place an offer on.
Dollars & sense
You may want or need a construction loan. Now is a good time to discuss the process and get pre-approved.
That’s where we visit the lot and provide an initial site assessment for the build basics. This provides us and you with ballpark numbers for your Letter of Intent.
Choose your plan
The type of plan you can choose and the foundation you can have might be determined by the lot. *Plan modifications or custom build? Start working with the Architect.
Letter of intent
We enter into a non-binding agreement so we can start getting your necessary pre-construction stuff done. What’s that? Things like Soils Reports, Plotting, and Civil Engineering.
Design Studio time!
We hope you started your vision board. Now our Interior designer will help guide you while you make your selections.
It’s getting real. We provide you with a line-item summary of your build, and with your agreement, we can get started. *Once we break ground, no changes are made. Changes cause delays and cost you $$
Sit back and relax, we'll take it from here
And in about 9-10 months from breaking ground, we’ll be handing you keys to your home!
With deep experience in design, architecture, construction and real estate, we offer an all-inclusive, turn-key service. Here’s how:
- We will help you find the perfect homesite if you don’t already own a lot. There are hundreds of homesites in desirable neighborhoods throughout Sonoma County, whether you are looking for in-town or country living.
- Choose from over 60 plans in our library, most with dual primary bedrooms, open layouts, and indoor-outdoor living.
- Select your interior and exterior finishes from over a thousand high-end options at our on-site design studio with our in-house interior designer.
- During the build, receive weekly communications from your personal liaison about the status of your home.
- Move in and enjoy your new home!
Why have Christopherson build your home?
- Our plans are value engineered, meaning that they will be less expensive to build than your typical custom home.
- Our in-house design studio allows for one-stop shopping for all of your finishes, rather than you having to take on the time-consuming process of researching and purchasing every item in the home separately.
- Guaranteed base home pricing means no surprises as you move through the construction process.
- Our design team and construction staff work seamlessly to allow for a shorter build time.
- Deep experience means we know what we are doing, from concept to permitting to build-out.