Just under 5,000sf, this Christopherson custom home offers remarkable flexibility in design in addition to beauty. Designed to take advantage of panoramic views, windows line nearly every wall, both on the main and lower level. The great room, office, primary bedroom suite, separate guest suite, and laundry are all found on the main level – creating the livability of a single-story home! Following the under-lit stair to the lower level, you will find two more bedrooms, two full baths, a large multi-purpose room for additional living space, and a second oversized room which we think is destined to become a home theater. With a separate entry available to both the guest suite and the lower level, the home is well suited to multi-generational living and/or offers a private enclave to its visitors.
- Custom Downhill Plan
- Stunning entry stair opens to grand foyer
- Multi-Slide glass doors with views through Great Room
- Wrap around deck on upper level
- Dual walk in pantries in kitchen
- Primary Bedroom Suite and office on main level
- Dual walk in closest in Primary Suite
- Guest Suite with kitchenette and separate entry Game Room/ Flex Space and media room on lower level
- Covered loggia on lower level
- Additional storage/mechanical room
- Oversized three car garage
- Plan size: 95’W x 109’D
From Mediterranean to Modern, any of our home plans can be customized to suit your style!
*Home prices shown are base home prices with Christopherson Builders’ standard features, and assume a farmhouse-style exterior on a 10” post-tension slab built on a flat lot. Other home styles such as modern, Spanish, craftsman and ranch are available and may change base cost. Price excludes permit fees, utilities such as septic and well, and hardscape other than the foundation.
**Home, pricing, and community information is subject to change on homes prior to sale, at any time without notice or obligation. Square footages and dimensions are approximate and may vary in construction and depending on the standard of measurement used, engineering and municipal requirements, or other site-specific conditions.