$424.05per sq. ft.
A wrap-around front entry loggia is one of the many delightful features of this Christopherson estate home plan, which is a nod to the farmhouse tradition of a warm reception and plenty of space to sit on the porch, relax and enjoy the outdoors. At just under 4,000sf, this new home design is a single-level rambler with a huge great room tying the home together.
Once the front door is opened, a direct line of sight is presented through the foyer, great room, and all the way out the the multi-slide glass doors to the back yard. There is a sense of subtle, gracious grandeur in the great room, with lofty ceilings and an impressive fireplace central to the area. Another visually interesting and functional central component of this home design is the glassed-in flex space that could live as an office, den, or perhaps a wine room. A beautiful kitchen lined with windows and equipped with a commercial grade double oven and side by side refrigerator/freezer is a gourmand’s delight.
In addition to a generous primary bedroom suite with dual walk-in closets, soaking tub and walk-in shower, an almost equally large secondary suite has been incorporated into the design – perfect to live as a guest suite or an attached ADU. Opportunities to make this plan a home are limitless.
- Sprawling, single level home
- Great room opens to expansive outdoor living
- Covered front, rear and side loggias envelop the home
- Generous light-filled kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Office/Den/Wine Room with glass doors opens to formal dining
- Primary bedroom suite offers dual walk in closets
- Dual or Multi-generational Suite with separate entry and W/D hookups
- Option to add a kitchenette in multi-generational Suite
- Spacious side by side four car garage
- Total square footage includes 948sf Outdoor Living & 959sf in Garage (+/-)
- Overall plan dimensions: 94’W x 91’D
From Mediterranean to Modern, any of our home plans can be customized to suit your style!
*Home prices shown are base home prices with Christopherson Builders’ standard features, and assume a farmhouse-style exterior on a 10” post-tension slab built on a flat lot. Other home styles such as modern, Spanish, craftsman and ranch are available and may change base cost. Price excludes permit fees, utilities such as septic and well, and hardscape other than the foundation.
**Home, pricing, and community information is subject to change on homes prior to sale, at any time without notice or obligation. Square footages and dimensions are approximate and may vary in construction and depending on the standard of measurement used, engineering and municipal requirements, or other site-specific conditions.