$506.92per sq. ft.
This home was designed to meet the needs of a lot with a narrower width and considerable downhill slope. With those considerations as well as maximizing views at top of mind, we added a long, outdoor living deck along the rear of the home along with the great room and primary bedroom suite. In this plan, along with the majority of the plans, we design for sloped land, everything that the homeowner needs will be found on the main level. Downstairs, additional living space (with an option for a wet bar), a covered loggia, and three more bedrooms can be found.
- Downhill Slope - Single story living on main level (secondary bedrooms and bonus room on lower level)
- Large oversized great room and master suite on main level with garage (street entrance level)
- 2438 sq ft plus outdoor living under the roof 272 sq ft
- Option to multi gen suite with kitchenette and separate bed and bath and private entrance
- Option for 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath with multi gen suite
- Plan size: 40’ wide x 55’ deep
From Mediterranean to Modern, any of our home plans can be customized to suit your style!
*Home prices shown are base home prices with Christopherson Builders’ standard features, and assume a farmhouse-style exterior on a 10” post-tension slab built on a flat lot. Other home styles such as modern, Spanish, craftsman and ranch are available and may change base cost. Price excludes permit fees, utilities such as septic and well, and hardscape other than the foundation.
**Home, pricing, and community information is subject to change on homes prior to sale, at any time without notice or obligation. Square footages and dimensions are approximate and may vary in construction and depending on the standard of measurement used, engineering and municipal requirements, or other site-specific conditions.