A plan designed for a downhill slope, this home is designed with a lovely, private exterior courtyard entry. With the option of a multi-generational suite, the interior courtyard would also provide direct and separate access to the same – providing both privacy and accessibility. This floorplan features two separate loggias on the main (upper) level – one from the great room, and the second from the primary bedroom suite. There is ample storage on the main and lower level, as well as additional bedrooms and a bonus room downstairs. Also on the lower level, is a broad covered loggia which could step out onto the rear yard, if the lay of the land allows.
- Private interior courtyard entry
- Great Room with Kitchen and Dining
- Primary Bedroom Suite on Main Level
- A second Bed and Bath en Suite on Main level
- Powder room & Laundry on main level for single story living
- Split three car garage
- Two bedrooms, two baths and bonus/media room on lower level
- Option: Junior ADU with separate private entrance
- Option: Multi-Generational Suite with sitting room and kitchenette with own entrance
- 232sf Covered Outdoor Living
- Plan size: 50’W x 72’ 5-1/2”D
From Mediterranean to Modern, any of our home plans can be customized to suit your style!
*Home prices shown are base home prices with Christopherson Builders’ standard features, and assume a farmhouse-style exterior on a 10” post-tension slab built on a flat lot. Other home styles such as modern, Spanish, craftsman and ranch are available and may change base cost. Price excludes permit fees, utilities such as septic and well, and hardscape other than the foundation.
**Home, pricing, and community information is subject to change on homes prior to sale, at any time without notice or obligation. Square footages and dimensions are approximate and may vary in construction and depending on the standard of measurement used, engineering and municipal requirements, or other site-specific conditions.