This downhill home design is meant to accommodate a lot with a narrow street frontage, with a purposeful narrower front entry at the garage and a wider span across the back of the home. Note the two covered loggias on the main level, one large indoor/outdoor space at the Great Room, and a private loggia dedicated to the Primary Suite. With two living spaces on the main and lower level, there is the versatility to live as one home, or dedicate the lower level as a private, separate enclave.
- Covered front entry into foyer
- Large, open great room with 12’ Ceilings
- Sitting area and private loggia in Primary Suite
- Walk-In Laundry Room and Pantry
- Media/Flex room with covered patios on lower level
- Ample Linen/Storage closet
- 2 Car Garage
- Plan size: 59’ W x 63’ D
From Mediterranean to Modern, any of our home plans can be customized to suit your style!