Rebuilding After Wildfire
Christopherson Builders was honored to play an important role in helping to rebuild many of the homes lost in the 2017 wildfires. Bringing our long-standing team and decades of experience building over 6,000 homes throughout northern California, we have been able to help nearly 100 families move back in their homes.
We can help navigate insurance and how to begin construction on your lot, in any condition. With 50 ready-made plans to choose from, it can be easy to choose one that fits your lifestyle or we can build your custom plan. And our on-site design studio creates a streamlined process for choosing interiors and exterior finishes.
NEW DEVELOPMENT FIRE-RESISTANT TECHNOLOGIES
- Tempered interior panes in all windows and doors for fire protection
- Garage doors have tempered glass if included
- Composition roofs are 50-year CertainTeed Landmark Pro Class A fire-resistance roofs per the design
- Concrete tile roofs with galvanized metal in valleys with a 72# mineral cap sheet per the design
- O’Hagin Fire & Ice roof vents that are flame & ember resistant
- Lap-sided homes a covered with James Hardie fiber cement lap siding
- Under-floor vents on raised floors are ember resistant
- Three coat stucco systems on homes with stucco exteriors
- Fire sprinklers systems engineered and approved by the City of Santa Rosa Fire Department with an exterior bell. (Standard in all California areas)
- Connected electrical smoke detectors are at every level and in every bedroom with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detectors in the home
- Battery backup garage door openers